Dear Student of Fortune user,
In 2011, Student of Fortune joined forces with Chegg. Since that time, the combined team developed Chegg Homework Help into the web’s leading service for providing students with fast answers that help them learn. To better serve students, Chegg is focusing on maintaining and enhancing just the Homework Help platform going forward. As of August 15, 2013, studentoffortune.com is no longer available.
Chegg Homework Help today offers over 5 million instant answers to popular homework questions, including step-by-step solutions to problems in over 2,500 textbooks. You can ask a new question on Chegg and get a fast answer from the answering community any time of the day or night!
It's been a pleasure helping you learn on Student of Fortune, and we look forward to serving you on Chegg!
The Chegg TeamFAQ for former Student of Fortune users and sellers»
Here's how Chegg can helpNeed help with your toughest classes?
Want to help other students learn?
- Over 5 million answers to popular homework questions
- Step-by-step solutions to problems in 2,500+ textbooks
- Professors, grad students and other community members standing by 24/7 to answer new questions
- Read reviews for classes you want to take
Continue to Chegg
- Answer questions and earn points
- Redeem points for cool rewards
- Challenge yourself in all subjects